Monday, January 01, 2007

Writing For Children Videos

Happy New Year, everyone!

Yes, one of my 'resolutions' is to add to this blog regularly. I had hoped to create a new one that was hosted on my site, so that added pages help search engine ranking - but that's still on the 'to do' list, so I'll get back to writing this one.

My www.writing-for-children.com website has been greatly added to in the last few months. I hope you've checked out the new videos on creativity. They show lots of interesting documents and books from my collection. Many date from 1280 to 1880. I also show calligraphy techniques and how to create artist's books.

Producing videos and putting them on websites is easy. New ones will feature how books are created for publishers, and the kinds of things I can talk about and share on school visits, particularly 'The History of Books' and 'Creating Your Own Books'.

Better get to it!

Hoping you all find 2007 a happy and healthy one, filled with love and peace.

Peter Taylor
www.writing-for-children.com

technorati tags:, , , , , , , ,

No comments: